5 Easy Tips
The loveliness of summer with outdoor entertaining ideas and delicious recipes are around the corner. KMA Event Planning is sharing five tips for bringing family and friends together for some summer fun!
- Pour pineapple juice in ice trays to make pineapple ice cubes. You can use the pineapple ice cubes to add flavor to all of your favorite beverages and cocktails.
- Invest in a drinking dispenser. They are great for any drink from water to lemonade.
- Make a theme for your party to make it more fun! A few examples- Sundresses & Sangrias or All White.
- Use planters for coolers to add a little twist to your back yard BBQ.
- Make DIY stations for your guest to make entertaining less stressful as the hostess.
- Build your own burger
- Make your own mimosa
- Make mini fruit pizzas